Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In Johannesburg

First time ever I have been to Africa! Too bad I did not have time to see much more than the office, the hotel and a restaurant. The best memory from this short trip was a visit to the Nelson Mandela Square and the Lekgotla restaurant where I had a nice rib eye with lekgotla fries and a spicy Harissa sauce (like Sambal Oelek but hotter!). Lekgotla serves interesting meats like Springbok and Ostrich and the cuisine is a mix of all Africa so the meny is quite large.

Maybe I will be back in February, then I will try to see a bit more of the country!

Taking a break at the office terrace

Workshoppin'

A drummer/dancer at the Legkotla restaurant

My view from the hotel. No elephants or lions in the immediate surroundings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Ingemar Svensson TRAVELMAP :