Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In Kuala Lumpur

In KL this week for work. I am very tired at the moment though and it is partly jetlag, partly the fact I did not sleep much last night. Silvão called me 1:00 AM local time saying she was with our daughter at the hospital, she had hit her head and was vomiting. To make a long story short, the whole family (less the irresponsible father who leaves the family all alone to go to on flashy business-trips to Asia) had to stay at the hospital overnight and supervise Gaby Doida in case anything would happen. The nurse told me she was fine but at the moment I do not know anything about her condition because my phone is not roaming from the office - arghh!

I had some meetings this morning. The highlight of today so far however was making some new friends in the office and eating lunch, we went to an Indian restaurant which only serves veggie dishes. Very tasty.

Tasty Indian vegetarian lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Ingemar Svensson TRAVELMAP :