Monday, September 25, 2006

The sun sets in Stockholm

I am visiting Stockholm for two weeks, I am here on work but will also meet friends and family of course! One of the great things about working for a multinational company with headquarters in Sweden is that you get to travel here at least once a year!

Yesterday I walked around downtown all day, the weather was nice and sunny and people were walking around lightly clothed, trying to hold on to that feeling of summer as long as possible I guess. I took some pictures of beautiful Stockhom in the setting sun...


Medborgarplatsen, Söder.


Rooftops in Gamla Stan.


From Slussen towards Gamla Stan.



Götgatan, in the horizon lays Globen.

Brännkyrkagatan looking west.


The photographer himself at Skeppsbron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Ingemar Svensson TRAVELMAP :