Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today is our fourth anniversary!

August 17, 2006... Exactly four years ago today we married in Rio de Janerio.

I am so happy I met you. Gorgeous, funny, intelligent, understanding, kind, sweet, charming, witty, hilarious, good at sports, friendly... You see all my good qualities! Enough about me, you are pretty OK too (hahaha). To be honest, I am nothing without you.

Silvia, I love you more!



I have learned so much from you. For example I learned to hold your hand when we walk in the shopping mall, if I let go you run away to shop! Maybe we should redirect your mail to Center Vale? A thief stole my credit card but I did not report it because he spends less than you, my love.

But you have a great sense of orientation, I must say that, I take you everywhere but you always find your way back... And you always have a good reply for everything, remember when you said the car did not work because it had water in the tank and I asked where the car was and you said "in the lake".
Or that other time when I came home and found the car in the living room and I asked you how the hell our car ended up there and you replied "easy, I took left in the kitchen"...

Sometimes we fight, remember when you got a mudpack for your face and I said you looked great for two days "but then the mud fell off" and you ran after me with a kitchen knife.
Or when I asked you last year "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" and you said, "Somewhere I have never been!" and I told you, "How about the kitchen?".
Or when you told me to lose 50 kilos of ugly fat and I said I would not divorce you, hehe...
I think the secret to making our marriage last is that we go to a nice restaurant twice a week, a little wine, good food... You go Tuesdays, I go Fridays!
Just kidding, we go together of course. In the words of Dr Evil; "you are my mini-me, you complete me".

All the jokes aside, I love you and thank you for being my wife and the mother of our beautiful daughter.

Yours forever...

Ingemar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Ingemar Svensson TRAVELMAP :