Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Black pepper crab and more in Singapore

The food is very tasty in Singapore. I had some delicious Laksa with Dumpling soup, One important learning was that when the Laksa gets too spicy, you balance it with the soup.

One night we had a very nice dinner at a sea food restaurant called Long Beach, on the east coast. My absolute favourite was the black pepper crab, spicy and juicy. The chili crab was also delicious, especially when dipping the doughnut-like buns in the gravy! There were some stirfried garlic lobster tails, some delicious fish (that I never saw or tasted before) cooked with lemongrass and ginger, fried conch, crispy chicken and not to forget, the mango pudding for dessert.

By the way, I might add, I am on a diet...

The black pepper crab was outstanding

The conch was also very tasty!

Stuffed colleagues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Ingemar Svensson TRAVELMAP :