Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flaming Lambourghini

What to do when it's your birthday and you are on a business trip far away from home and family? Well, you celebrate it with your colleagues of course. After work we went to a Chinese restaurant called Bong Dei, in downtown KL. Very good food! And spicy! Then we went to Habana bar for drinks and to top it off I had a Flaming Lambourghini. Not my usual kind of drink but what the heck! When I got back to the hotel there was a chocolate cake in my room, kudos to Parkroyal Hotel for that!

The view from my hotel room


Dinner (not Bong Dei though, this picture is from another day)

Setting up the Flaiming Lambourghini (jeez, I look hammered and I wasn't!)

Showtime!

A very nice surprise, a birthday cake in my room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Ingemar Svensson TRAVELMAP :