Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Halloween party

My very own witch planned a Halloween party for last Saturday. I had been traveling about 20 hours from Jakarta via KL and Amsterdam (where I strategically bought some duty free hard liqour) and was quite jetlagged when I arrived home on that very same Saturday. I slept a couple of hours however and was in fine shape by the time the first guests arrived. I mean, it was Halloween and you're supposed to look like a zombie anyway, right?! Or, as in my case, Count Dracula.

It all became a blur. There was some kind of a competition and team 3 won but I do not remember why or how. It had something to do with singing Karaoke. And knowing that you should not have sex in horror movies if you want to live until the end.

Yes, I was slightly tired on the Sunday. Lots of watching TV. And drinking orange juice. Actually, the whole family stayed in the pyjamas until about 8:00 PM. About that time it was time to go to bed again though... A perfect Sunday, if you ask me.

Monday morning I woke up early since the taxi was picking me up 4:45 AM. Next stop Abu Dhabi.

The welcoming crime scene

Two scary (well), little freaks

Four scary freaks. The hippie was really scary actually!

More freaks, except for the handsome fellow on the far right

Those two little freaks again

"P-A, you need to work on that tan a bit..."

1 Comments:

At Fri Dec 04, 08:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lasa hela bloggen, ganska bra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Ingemar Svensson TRAVELMAP :